Back to all openings
Who We Are
We're a digital growth agency driven by the power of technology and human imagination. We’re helping startups and small businesses build their brands, create business models, and scale their digital footprint.
We're building the future of advertising and are looking for the minds to help us do it. We only seek out the best - from our clients to our people. We offer highly competitive salaries, benefits, 401k with match, remote setup stipends, and more. Our team is our most sacred asset.
Who You Are
GrowThat's Paid Media Marketing Managers are half entrepreneur, half marketer.
Essential to the growth of our clients' businesses, our Paid Media Marketing Managers are excellent communicators and proficient in advertising and marketing principles. The right candidate should be equally comfortable in a strategic position and an executional one when it comes to planning, building, and deploying paid media campaigns.
A Day in the Life
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid media campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Conduct competitive research to ensure success in the ad space and new acquisition audience targeting.
- Manage between 5-10 paid media accounts (including but not limited to: Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google/YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other social platforms like Twitter and TikTok) on behalf of GrowThat clients, with aggregate monthly spends ranging between $25,000 - $1M.
- Utilize Platform Ad Managers, third-party reporting tools, and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month and solve for attribution.
- Understand important KPI and industry-wide benchmarks throughout all steps in the e-commerce marketing funnel.
- Implement real-time and reactionary ad-buying decisions across multiple platforms in response to up-or-down trends happening on ads platforms.
- Preemptively develop quarterly strategies for clientele based on perceived success metrics, ad spends, YoY performance metrics, and projections.
- Deep dive into competitor research, industry knowns, and brand identity to manage client expectations and continually brainstorm new marketing initiatives, creative assets, copy, and review after results.
- Understand digital marketing best practices and readily contribute to overarching marketing strategies to ensure client success across the board - even if it's paid media adjacent or outside of channel control.
- Understand full-funnel marketing strategies to ensure new acquisition, list growth, e-commerce, website CRO, retention, and overall client success based around marketing discussions and strategies that work in tandem with paid media and performance efforts.
- Understand client needs for success and preemptively deliver projections and forecasts that latter into client quarterly strategy
Great to Haves