Back to all openings
Who We Are
We're a digital growth agency driven by the power of technology and human imagination. We’re helping startups and small businesses build their brands, create business models, and scale their digital footprint.
We're building the future of advertising and are looking for the minds to help us do it. We only seek out the best - from our clients to our people. We offer highly competitive salaries, benefits, 401k with match, remote setup stipends, and more. Our team is our most sacred asset.
Who You Are
We're looking for a Front-end Developer to join our core development team. You'll work closely with our other fantastic front-end and back-end developers during every phase of your projects. You’ll also be communicating directly with clients, project managers, and designers to understand their requirements and present your work. Your job will be fun, challenging, and interesting.
- Bring visual designs to life using the latest in libraries, frameworks, and tooling.
- Learn new technologies on the job. We do not specialize in any one language, framework, tool, or methodology – we require our engineers to be resourceful when it comes to learning about shiny new things.
A Day in the Life
GrowThat is a growing company, and we have more projects than ever, which is why we're hiring! Every project is unique, and you'd be working on those that your skills and experience would be best suited for. Here are some examples of projects we've worked on recently so you can get an idea of what we do. Our tech stack varies from project to project, but some that are used more frequently include Node.js, Go, Typescript, React, Next.js, Vue, Webpack, ES6, and (many) others.
- Building out modular/component based visuals in tandem with HTTP APIs and modern CMS platforms (we're not big fans of rigid "templates").
- Experimenting with advanced visual techniques and animations to test the limits of what is possible in modern CSS.
- Defining and setting up a strong foundation for long term maintainability for large scale design systems, and architecting solutions for today's problems and accommodate what future iterations might bring.
- Consult with our in-house visual design team on technical feasibility, prototyping complex interactions or dynamic interfaces, or brainstorming on possible solutions to the problem at hand.
Great to Haves
- 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a technical role.
- Knowledge of modern CSS concepts.
- Background in software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management.
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js.
- Ability to develop for devices with differing screen sizes and resolutions.
- Understanding of web standards and accessibility, and experience building stateful web applications with client-side technologies.